Milton Understood And So Must We

 What reinforcement we may gain from hope,

If not, what resolution from despair.”

Milton: Paradise Lost

 




The American Empire is crumbling. Putin makes war because of his delusions of past glories and future empire. China seeks to reclaim what it thinks it once owned. Canada is thread by thread dissolving into anarchy. And the march into Hell on Earth goes ever forward. 

So, we the People of Good Will have a choice to make. Do we prostrate ourselves to the powers that be and die whimpering like a beaten dog or do we struggle on?

I'm with Milton and others who have seen the truth. I'll reinforce my resolution not in spite of my reality but because of my reality and go down fighting.  

You must make your own choice. But I choose justice, mercy and humility for my path.

Brian    

Comments

Popular Posts