The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

 With 40,000 + or - dead in the Eastern Mediterranean region and seriously ugly wars, famine and pestilence around the world it would take a more self centered person than hopefully I am to complain. So, please think of this as a recording rather than a ranting.

Brian

With 40,000 + or - dead in the Eastern Mediterranean region and seriously ugly wars, famine and pestilence around it would take a more self centered person than hopefully I am to complain. So, please think of this as a recording rather than a ranting.  Brian

 I was born in Vancouver B.C. Canada in 51, 1951 that is. That means that I was born into a world where it was expected that if you bought something that it would work as advertised. Such is no longer the case and I find it frustrating.

Yesterday I spent many hours attempting to find out why Microsoft Edge was all screwed up. When I couldn't I tried to move back to Mozilla Firefox. Firefox bills itself as the fastest safest browser around. Maybe it was. But now it just crawls. Again, as with Edge I couldn't make it work as advertise. So, on to Chrome. It wasn't so good. Slow, prone to hacking and definitely dated.

I decided to work with the browser the tech suggested, 'Brave'. Fast, safe(?) and almost all of my favorite bells and whistles.

A very frustrating day. Then again, it's raining and the roof don't leak, I'm not hungry,  Nobody is trying to kill me. And, the web works. Life's not so bad.

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts