To Know How to Pass Through Around Over or Under Life's Trials Without Harming Yourself Or Others Is True Wisdom

 "Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest, take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Rabbinical Wisdom

"Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest, take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Finding A Safe Anchorage Is Not So Easy

 I have come to believe that to live a good life is to live a life where if I can't help at least I won't hurt.

The burden is light and the yoke is easy.

Brian


Comments

Anonymous said…
Whose yoke is being referred to here? Surely it must be someone who invites us to leave behind the yolk we are hitched with for one that He supplies?
Brian said…
Yes it is. All of us have a yolk and tasks. Lady Wisdom simply offers better ones.

Popular Posts