Wars And Rumors Of Wars: So, Back To The Garden For Me

I'm not pulling an 'Ostrich' by spending time in the garden. I still glean what truth I can from the web and try to see a path through this mess we're in. I just feel better for my time spent in the garden.  

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

I'm not pulling an 'Ostrich' by spending time in the garden. I still glean what truth I can from the web and try to see a path through this mess we're in. I just feel better for my time spent in the garden.    The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Cherry Tomatoes On The Vine

 Take this morning as an example. I wasn't feeling so good but I needed to arrange for more water to the house and less to the upper pond. Needed two canes but I did it. On the way back I noticed a squash blossom that needed pollinating. As the gods would have it there was a male blossom nearby. 

Back to the house, pick up a cotton bud and drop off one cane. Hobbled back to the garden and managed to pollinate the squash blossom. 

If it takes and the squash grows to maturity I've had a direct hand in helping to feed three families. Added bonus: while I wait to see what happens with the squash I get to watch the cherry tomatoes ripen.

And that, my friends, beats the hell out of worrying about Biden ordering his military to shoot down a (reported) Chinese Spy Balloon. 

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts