The Flower Is Common The Shot Is Unique

The glory of the garden is that every day is different because every day the inhabitants evolve.

The Life And times Of Our Garden 

 
The glory of the garden is that every day is different because every day the inhabitants evolve. The Life And times Of Our Garden
Standing Tall

 There are some who have trouble believing that I can live comfortably within the borders of our garden. I understand their disbelief. But I can and I do live comfortably here. 

Perhaps it's because the garden never stays the same. 

Every day old blossoms drop off and new ones burst forth.

It may be because the sky constantly changes as the wind chases the clouds?

Then there is the never ending parade of new and wonderful wee beasties.

All I know for sure is that while I constantly become bored with YouTube I have yet, after 20+ years, to become bored with our 2000 give or take square meter garden. 

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts