Living On The Left Side Of The Light Meter: Tree Frog

 Perhaps I've seen too much suffering and evil but I find it hard to be a constant Pollyanna.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Perhaps I've seen too much suffering and evil but I find it hard to be a constant Pollyanna.  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Ponder these simple facts

  1. the Russian/Ukrainian War costs out at more than 1 Billion dollars (1,000,000,000) a day
  2. global warming continues unabated. How do I know this? Simple, instead of articles on how to stop global warming we now get articles about how to survive global warming. 
  3. More than 30% of families in the Philippines do not have clean running water. Yet the government is constantly upgrading the military.
  4. The most violent and heartless freedom fighters are often the most fanatical when it comes to a personal faith.  
All of the above and more is why I live on the left side of the light meter.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts