Armageddon Need Not Be One Massive Battle It Can Also Be A Slow But Inevitable Soul Destroying Rot

 "As the Rabbi said, never trust a self proclaimed prophet that proclaims a chicken in every pot and beer in the fridge."

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington


"As the Rabbi said, never trust a self proclaimed prophet that proclaims a chicken in every pot and beer in the fridge." The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Way too often old people proclaim how much better it was in the good old days. I see things a little differently. I love classic British motorcycles from the middle of the 20th century. But I also loved how my Suzuki Savage ran forever and had electrics you could count on. 

I decry the slaughter in Bakhmut but I remember Stalingrad. There is condemnation of Russia for targeting civilians but I remember the Allies bombing campaigns in WW2. 

Putin threatens the use of nuclear weapons. America used them.

Things were most definitely not better in the good old days. We just have selective memories. 

Anyone who takes the time to study history, and I don't care from which school of thought you work from, will find a continuous thread running through the ages. 

This thread is the collective greed and stupidity of every Empire, Nation, City State, Tribe, Clan, Family and person.

There is one and only one way to stop this suicidal march into madness and that is for all of us to start living:

Justice ~ Mercy ~ Humility 

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts