Love

 

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Experience And Traditional Wisdom 

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." Experience And Traditional Wisdom
Love
There is nothing easier than bringing my blog into line. All that needs doing is a simple change of perspective. No more petty squabbles, anger, envy, hatred or deviousness. 

One of my mentors gave me some excellent advice just before my family and I left to begin our life in a small Indian Village. 

"Be yourself and Love the people."  

That's exactly what I'll be trying to do with this blog. I say trying because I'm no saint nor am I an awakened one. I'm a traveller on a long journey and on occasion I'll be turning into a dead end. So, bear that mind and sift my thoughts for useful bits and bobs.

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts