Prophets Speak For God ~ I Speak For Myself

"I gather what information I can, sift it, throw out the chaff, ponder the rest and then speak my mind." 

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

"I gather what information I can, sift it, throw out the chaff, ponder the rest and hen speak my mind."  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Doing What Comes Naturally 

Zelenskiy collects Charlemagne Prize on behalf of Ukrainian people


The Charlemagne Prize has been awarded since 1950 to the person or group(?) that has done the most to promote European Unity. 

As far As I'm aware Zelenskiy has been rather busy for the last year or so trying to throw the Russian Army out of the Ukraine. His only goal in Europe has been to gather as much military and political support as he can. 

Certainly he has unified Europe and NATO with a common desire to destroy the Russian military and remove Putin. 

I'm just not so sure that his desire to win a war is really the same as a desire to unify Europe.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts