Traveling Time

 'I've always wondered what was over the hill, around the bend and far away.' 

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

'I've always wondered what was over the hill, around the bend in the road and far away.'  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Before we settled on the side of a sleeping volcano in the Philippines, I was a Traveling Man. It's genetic. Come every Spring and Fall I get the urge to travel on down the line. 

Time and my commitment to M'lady have made a migratory lifestyle not only ill advised but physically impossible. Still and all 'to thine own self be true' has always been the right way to live. 

For the last two decades instead of picking up and moving on I've been able to tear up the old and start all over again.

This year, with the help of the ladies, I'm attempting to grow enough veggies and protein for three families and enough flowers for my camera.  It's easier than traveling and better for both the environment and my marriage!

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts