I'm Back From Being Locked Out Of My Account

 There are times when it all just goes bust!

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington  

I'm Back From Being Seriously Ill And Locked Out Of My Account

Almost a month ago I came down with a serious cough, nausea, bla bla bla. I've still got a bit of it. To go along with the cough, I found myself locked out of my google account. Email, news, blog, YouTube the whole nine yards. Eventually I found a way to get back in.

Net result I now have Proton Mail as my backup and a WordPress blog if I should once again find myself locked and blocked. 

I'm hoping that in the next few days I'll be feeling good enough to get my camera out. In the last ten years this is the longest I've gone without clicking away. This image is a redo of an old shot. I rather like this new version.

That's all for now,

Brian 

  

Comments

Popular Posts