I'm Good At Flowers, Spiders And Abstract/Impressionism But Not So Good At Waterdrops (Yet)

 It was literally 10's of thousands of shots to get where I am with flowers bugs and abstract/impressionism. This shot comes from my first 30 tries at waterdrops. Things will get better!

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

It was literally 10's of thousands of shots to get where I am with flowers bugs and abstract/impressionism. This shot comes from my first 30 tries at waterdrops. Things will get better!

From what I've read after the fact I missed out on a few important settings:

  1. my ISO was set to 200, 1600 would have been better.
  2. An F/7.1 might have been a little off. Next time I'll try F/9.
  3. I was probably too far away. I'll move in much closer next time.
I'm seriously excited with the new possibilities!

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts