These Are The Wee Beasties That Make Many Go Achoo (Old Age Is A B***h And She's Back In Heat)

 Today I'm keeping it simple on the blog because I used all my finesse getting the shot.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

Today I'm keeping it simple on the blog because I used all my finesse getting the shot.  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Achoo!

Accept it as gospel truth, as you age your body heads for the dumpster. There was a time I could get a good close-up / macro with only my walking stick to brace myself.  

Today between hand tremors and dimming eyes I needed a lot of shots to capture this one. And this one was shot in studio with a tripod and a big monitor to check the focus.

I'm thinking my macro days are about done. 

Thankfully there are a lot of other techniques, so I'll not be throwing away my camera gear quite yet.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts