I Find Myself In An Unusual Situation

 I never know my luck until I try it.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

I never know my luck until I try it.  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
My Office Nook

 A few days ago I thought I might as well unleash my Jesus Complex and have one more try at helping people. I'd put my odds somewhere north of 1,000 to 1 against. So, I opened  a new blog: 'The Radical Jesus In The 21st. Century.

It's a modest attempt to invigorate the immense mass of latent Christians. If they could be brought on line there just might be enough political and economic power to bring about the changes we need to first slow down and then turn around the Global Warming that is destroying our non refillable, non refundable home. 

Then my unusual situation became apparent. I have grown mildly addicted to chatting about life in our garden in this blog. So, I'm going to be posting to both of them. Though not so often on the same day. 

I remember the old jingle, 'Double your pleasure, double your fun with Doublemint gum. Who knows maybe two blogs will double the pleasure I take in blogging.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts