I'm Back: The Jungle Within The Jungle

 I have been consistently amazed for the last 10 years with the hidden wonders that my camera allows me to find in our garden

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

I have been consistently amazed for the last 10 years with the hidden wonders that my camera allows me to find in our garden The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
The jungle within the jungle

 It all started when M'Lady started taking pictures of the flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and orange tilapia. Then it got a strong nudge when my back started acting up and moving my 8" Lightbridge telescope became problematic. To raise my spirits M'Lady bought me an entry level FujiFilm S4200 and the game was on.

Tens of thousands of shots and three cameras later I'm still loving the game. No matter how often I go into the garden, there's always a new discovery to be made and a new expression of the sacred to be found. 

A very pleasant part of my winter is my camera and what these tired old eyes can see with it!

Brian

PS ~ just for a size reference in the bottom left of the image is a curved bamboo branch that is about 1/4 of an inch, 5mm wide.

B.

Comments

Popular Posts