Ignorance Can be Cured

 

Back in the day, I dropped out of high school and wandered around for a year or three until I had an epiphany: There were many things I wanted to try, which were beyond my grasp because I was one of the uneducated, unwashed, vulgar lower caste. Once I had learned that lesson, it was time to find a workaround. I became a 'Mature Student' and claimed my one chance to enter university as a high school dropout.

Back in the day, I dropped out of high school and wandered around for a year or three until I had an epiphany: There were many things I wanted to try, which were beyond my grasp because I was one of the uneducated, unwashed, vulgar lower caste. Once I had learned that lesson, it was time to find a workaround. I became a 'Mature Student' and claimed my one chance to enter university as a high school dropout.
After the epiphany

 The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts