I'm Just A good Old Boy Living In Our Garden That Can't Figure Out What Good Hamas Or Israel Gets Out Of Killing Children

I'm Just A good Old Boy Living In Our Garden That Can't Figure Out What Good Hamas Or Israel Gets Out Of Killing Children
I know what I'm getting

Hamas

I get that you are reacting to more than 50 years of Israeli oppression. Oppression that many would say has reached official apartheid. If I was a Palestinian living in Gaza and remembering the last 50 years, I just might get violent.

But I wouldn't be torturing and killing children. That is simply beyond the pale. 

You must have known that Israel would retaliate. Retaliate as Samson not David. 

You must have known that innocent Palestinian children would be killed with an indifference that hasn't been seen since the Nazis tried to exterminate European Jews.

So, please, tell me what it is you think is worth this horrendous price.

Israel

My ancestors lived in clans and tribes. I have a built in 'Blood Feud' button. If I was an Israelite I would also want to kill every last member of Hamas.

But I also have a 'Limits Button'. Killing innocent Palestinian children night after night and day after day through starvation and bombing is wrong. 

Micah has told you what your God demands. Do Justice, love Mercy, Walk Humbly with your God. 

But you have moved into Vengeance. Your sacred writings teach that nothing good comes from Vengeance. 

So, please, tell me what it is you think is worth the horrendous price Israel will pay, for the murder of Palestinian children.

The Green Man #SaveTheChildren  

Comments

Popular Posts