Surprise Surprise Surprise Israelites Are Pure As Snow And Palestinians Are Animals

I am neither surprised nor amused by how quickly the powerful have joined together in their support of the Israelites and the condemnation of the Palestinians. Though I am puzzled.
I am neither surprised nor amused by how quickly the powerful have joined together in their support of the Israelites and the condemnation of the Palestinians. Though I am puzzled.
Self-serving cowards one and all

 Is this left over guilt from the Final Solution? Is it merely the self-serving sniveling chicken shit reaction of the leaders of the 'Free World' who see in Israel a needed ally in the ongoing Resource Wars being fought over our new god, Oil? 

How is that few if any world leaders can see the war crimes, the crimes against humanity and the Fascist Final Solution that Israel is using against the Palestinians?

As I said this doesn't surprise or amuse me though it does puzzle me. So many claim to follow the God of Love but it seems to me that they follow the God of Self-Serving Self-Righteousness.

The Green Man

PS, I feel the same way about the leaders of Hamas as I do about the leaders of Israel and the self-serving sniveling chicken shit leaders of most of the Free World. 

PPS, I could have replaced 'self-serving sniveling chicken shit leaders' with 'poltroon' but I wanted to make sure that they realized the utter contempt that I hold them in. 

PPPS, I know M'Lady, this piles on a load of bad karma but it needed to be said.

TGM 

Comments

Popular Posts