Eagle Has A Powerful Spirit

 Back in the day I was adopted into the Eagle Clan. Then when I spoke out against getting involved with natural gas, the Clan and Tribe disowned me. But Eagle didn't. (The Green Man)
Back in the day I was adopted into the eagle Clan. Then when I spoke out against getting involved with natural gas The Clan and tribe disowned me. But Eagle didn't. (The Green Man)
Eagle
Over the past 500 years humanity has moved away from Mother Earth. 2009 was the first year for more people to live in cities than in the country. 


Most of us have lost the ability to hear what our Mother and her other children are trying to teach us.

The world we share would be a better place if we regained the ability to see things through the eyes, nose, ears of our furred, finned and feathered brothers and sisters. 

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts