It All Started When I Was 15 Years Old

If memory serves, I was in grade 9 and my High School was having a European tour during summer vacation.

Bruce has always ridden baggers
 
I always rode bobbers.
I really wanted to go but my parents came up with a better idea. Instead of going into debt for 3 weeks and 20 countries in Europe they would buy both my elder brother and myself a 90cc Honda.  

Bruce got his with saddle bags and a windscreen. I got the basic machine. As you can see from the pictures, he still rides baggers and until I had to stop riding, I preferred bobbers.

Our lives have been as different as our rides. Bruce is a suit, I'm denim. He worked very hard to get the career of his dreams. I just sort of fell onto different paths. He worked very hard to return to the city of his birth. I worked just as hard at staying away. I could go on, but you get the idea.

Over the years we've had our fights. We still have our disagreements. But when I've needed a big brother, he's been there. 

So, our rides go on. Different paths but the same aims. 

The Green Man 

Comments

Popular Posts