This Lady Has Haunted Me for Decades

 For decades I have tried to live life from a spiritual path. I'm the first to admit that I haven't always or even all that often, succeeded.   Through all the ups and downs there has been one constant, every now and again a shadowy figure would make themselves known. I could never make out the face or the figure.  Male, female? Young, old? I had no idea.
For decades I have tried to live life from a spiritual path. I'm the first to admit that I haven't always or even all that often, succeeded. 

Through all the ups and downs there has been one constant, every now and again a shadowy figure would make themselves known. I could never make out the face or the figure.  Male, female? Young, old? I had no idea.

What I did know was that whoever or whatever this being was, they meant me no harm. 

Today I was trying and failing to create a specific image with AI. I wanted an image showing Buddha, The Goddess of Mercy, Jesus and Lady Wisdom sharing a meal. It just wasn't working. 

Then I had an inspiration; could I get the AI to create a Filipino Mary transformed into the Goddess of Mercy? After a little bit of give and take the above image popped up on my monitor. I knew that this image was a portrait of the Lady that had wandered through my consciousness. 

She is the Sacred Feminine that our world so desperately needs. 

I'm certainly curious about what happens next.

The Green Man 

     

Comments

Popular Posts