Dali Might Have Approved ~ Jung Might Have Been Confused ~ I'm Just Living It

 As I age my dreams take on more importance. Some, at least some, feel more like guideposts to the future than mere fantasy or complaints from my subconscious.

I seem to have entered upon a new time in my life. A time when my dreams have become guideposts.
All of my past creates my now which leads me to the then.

Honesty in advertising I wear no tattoos. But village life, teddy bears, bicycles, Indians, old Scots, Mission boats and Lighthouses are all part of me. 

All that is missing in the above dream is M'Lady. You'll just have to accept the limits of AI and accept the truth that she is in many of my dreams. I do love her!

She has been my past, is my present and will be my future. 

The Green Man  

 

Comments

Popular Posts