Goodbye Copilot Orwellian Memory Wipes I Don't Need

 Twice today, once unexpectedly and once as a test, copilot refused to perform an action and then did a memory sweep of the whole chat and what led up to it. This I don't need.

George Orwell's 1984 painted a dark and dangerous dystopian future where history was fluid. Microsoft Copilot would fit right in.
1984 Censorship/Memory Wipes

 George Orwell's 1984 painted a dark and dangerous dystopian future where history was fluid. Microsoft Copilot would fit right in,

I had been working with Copilot to create a very distinct motorcycle image but was unable to get what I needed. Before the session ended I asked Copilot if it could proof read my future blogs to help create a better finished product. The answer was yes.

When I came back from exercise time I did my blog and pasted it into Copilot. Copilot spat it back and told me to try again because my peace blog went against the rules.   

When I questioned Copilot and reminded Copilot of our previous chat I was told that there was no record of a previous chat and that I must have this Copilot mixed up with another one. 

I only work from one station.

We went back and forth for about 10 minutes and I suggested that we try a test. I'd put in the same blog and we'd see what happened. Long story shortened. Same result. Copilot spat it back and had no memory of a previous interaction.

I'm paranoid as it is. Memory sweeps I don't need. By-By Copilot.

The Green Man

 

Comments

Popular Posts