Home Sweet home

I came from Clan and Tribe.
I was born into the 20th century.
It has always been a problem. 
I was born into the middle of the 20th century in Vancouver Canada. It never felt like home. It wasn't until I went to live in a small native village on the north coast of British Columbia Canada that I found out why.  My spirit is rooted in clan and tribe. The four or so years I spent there helped me to find myself. Once I left the old feelings came back.   With the help of M'lady and the Goddess I've once again found a place where I can live easy.
The city is no place for someone like me.

 I was born into the middle of the 20th century in Vancouver Canada. It never felt like home. When I went to live in a small native village on the north coast of British Columbia Canada, I found out why.

My spirit is rooted in clan and tribe. The four or so years I spent in the village learning their ways, helped me to find myself. Once I left the old feeling of not belonging returned. 

With the help of M'lady and the Goddess I've once again found a place where I can live easy. 

So, for all of you who don't really fit in, keep searching you just might find where it is that you fit in.

The Green Man 

 

Comments

Popular Posts