Late Days, Strange Dreams

 A Bodhisattva is one who has vowed to postpone entering nirvana until all other beings including the smallest microbe have gone on before. I have found no teaching that says they can't be a very old married couple. Or that they must return to this Earth.

Such a dream I had. M'Lady leads me up a long, narrow, dark, flight of stairs. 

At the top we enter a large room/house at the bottom of a volcanic crater. We stand gazing at the crater and a most beautiful lake that has formed in the bottom of the crater.

We understand that there is work to be done but for the present we are content to be with each other. 

I woke up ecstatic. When I told M'Lady she had tears in her eyes. Neither of us likes the idea that something, anything, death included will separate us. 

Both of us like the Bodhisattva ideal. We can only hope we are worthy.

The Green Man 

Comments

Popular Posts