A Question For The Ages

When I criticize England for how it terrorized Ireland and Scotland I'm not labelled as a racist bigot because everyone recognizes that England did some horrible things in Ireland and Scotland.   If I criticize America for how they colonized the Philippines, I'm not labeled as anti-American.    When I call out South Africa for it's Apartheid past I'm not anti-South African.  When I condemn the racism that allowed for the Residential School System in Canada I'm not called an instrument of Satan.  But let me whisper one little thought on how the State of Israel is doing horrible terrorist acts against the Palestinians', and all hell breaks loose!  Suddenly I'm an antisemite, I support terrorists, I'm working for the downfall of the western world, I might even be an Islamic terrorist myself.
The Israeli Apartheid State calls me an antisemite for calling their bigotry out!

When I criticize England for how it terrorized Ireland and Scotland I'm not labelled as a racist bigot because everyone recognizes that England did some horrible things in Ireland and Scotland. 

If I criticize America for how they colonized the Philippines, I'm not labeled as anti-American.  

When I call out South Africa for it's Apartheid past I'm not anti-South African.

When I condemn the racism that allowed for the Residential School System in Canada I'm not called an instrument of Satan.

But let me whisper one little thought on how the State of Israel is doing horrible terrorist acts against the Palestinians', and all hell breaks loose!

Suddenly I'm an antisemite, I support terrorists, I'm working for the downfall of the western world, I might even be an Islamic terrorist myself. 

The only way this makes sense to me is if Israel is purer than pure. Considering how the Irgun killed 90 people with a bomb in a terrorist attack on the King David Hotel I think the purer than pure label has been lost.

So, unless someone can in the comments section, show me the reason that makes Israel above criticism I'll continue to plead for Israel to stop their Genocidal war against the Palestinian people. I'll continue to condemn America and the other countries that enable this war by supplying weapons and military intelligence to Israel. And I'll most assuredly still not be antisemitic.  

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts