Feeling My Mortality More Than I Used To

 Most days the inner image I carry of myself is ageless. But the self I see in the mirror isn't!
There are however, more and more days when the inner and the outer match up. I imagination a lot of old people feel the same way. Certainly, Gaius Helen Mohiam had the same feelings. (read Dune by Frank Herbert)  Have no fear I'm not about to launch into a rant and a rave about how you need to be ready to meet your maker. I'm just having one of those days when inner and outer match up and I just felt the need to tell the world how old, frail, pensive and tired I'm feeling today.   The Green Man
Feeling My Mortality

There are however, more and more days when the inner and the outer match up. I imagination a lot of old people feel the same way. Certainly, Gaius Helen Mohiam had the same feelings. (read Dune by Frank Herbert)

Have no fear I'm not about to launch into a rant and a rave about how you need to be ready to meet your maker. 

I'm just having one of those days when inner and outer match up and felt the need to tell the world how old, frail, pensive and tired I'm feeling today.

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts