UPDATE: The Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce Is Seriously Frustrating Me

IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH SINCE THIS POST WAS PUBLISHED. TO HONOR THE 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY, I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 25 MINUTES AND HOLDING. WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSWE THEY ONLY SENT ME 1/2, EXACTLY 1/2 OF THE REQUESTED AND NEEDED DOCUMENTS! THIS IS WAY PAST MERE INCOMPETENCE AND HAS MOVED INTO GROSS STUPIDITY!

Without going into details, I can say that the last almost three months have destroyed my confidence in the CIBC. Their incompetence has place me in the position of choosing which of my needed meds I'll buy and which I'll pass on till this problem is sorted.     In a nutshell, CIBC sent my (important) correspondence not only to the wrong address but to the wrong country! If I'm really, really, really, lucky they might get me what I need sometime in April. As I was guaranteed that it had been sent out months in advance and would certainly arrive before the needed date in February you may understand my frustration.
FRUSTRATIONS

Without going into details, I can say that the last almost three months have destroyed my confidence in the CIBC. Their incompetence has place me in the position of choosing which of my needed meds I'll buy and which I'll pass on till this problem is sorted.  

 In a nutshell, CIBC sent my (important) correspondence not only to the wrong address but to the wrong country! If I'm really, really, really, lucky they might get me what I need sometime in April. As I was guaranteed that it had been sent out months in advance and would certainly arrive before the needed date in February you may understand my frustration. 

Today I lost what little serenity remained within my spirit. Two + hours on Skype spread over 3 calls, talking with 5(?) people, none of whom could answer my questions and only the final lady being able to even make any reasonable suggestions as to how this Catch 22 I find myself in could possibly be straightened out. 

If the CIBC is listening; you are certainly not covering yourself in glory. Hell you're not even covering yourself in competence. 

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts