From The Start The Ride Was Always Mystical

There will be those who say 'Yay' and those who say Nay. 

Does the ride go on?

 When I was 15(?) my brother, and I were each bought a 90cc Honda street bike. He bought a police style and color helmet and fitted his out like a miniature police bike. I wanted the basic black machine and just let my imagination do the rest.

I'm 73 now and I'm nowhere near fit enough to drive let alone ride. My brother is going on 76 and he is riding a real Harley now that looks nothing like a police bike. 

Our paths have been a nice mixture of convergent and divergent, with more than enough of the convergent to overcome our divergent.

Converging Mystical Motorcycle Moments. 

Consider for just a moment that mt brother is a Southern Baptist type of by the book Christian whose faith has kept him on the path of goodness. I, on the other hand may be described as a pagan, a heathen, a poorly trained Buddhist... you get the idea.

Yet we both find a soothing of our souls when we ride. Or in my case rode.

I'm hoping of late that if there is a continuation after this life that it includes motorcycles that sooth our souls. 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts