To: Friends And Family ~ Down The Rabbit Hole

Aug 29, 2024  Hi again, It started two nights ago with difficulty controlling my mouse. Yesterday,  the hand tremors stopped me from working on my computer generated jigsaw puzzle.  Today, as I was walking in the garden, my right foot and lower leg went numb and my balance went west. There can be little doubt that once again I’m going down the M S rabbit hole. How deeply and for how long is anyone's guess.  Still and all, it's not all bad news from the home front.   My weight is down to 176lbs, with a blood sugar reading of 82 this morning. That blood sugar reading comes after three days of reduced insulin consumption.  There must be an official name for them, but I don’t know it, so I’ll just call them ‘sweet peppers’. We have eight plants growing, six with blossoms and three with fruit.   Sweet potatoes are looking good.  The various greens in the garden are gracing our table  Yesterday I used two of our long red-hot chili peppers and some ginger to spice up the chicken soup(?) It was hot but not too hot.    So, all things considered, life is still on the plus side. What’s a rabbit hole when there’s a garden filled with Peace and Love?  Take care, stay safe, and enjoy your day.  Brian
Here we go again

Aug 29, 2024

Hi again, It started two nights ago with difficulty controlling my mouse. Yesterday, the hand tremors stopped me from working on my computer generated jigsaw puzzle.  Today, as I was walking in the garden, my right foot and lower leg went numb and my balance went west. There can be little doubt that once again I’m going down the M S rabbit hole. How deeply and for how long is anyone's guess.

Still and all, it's not all bad news from the home front. 

  • My weight is down to 176lbs, with a blood sugar reading of 82 this morning. That blood sugar reading comes after three days of reduced insulin consumption.

  • There must be an official name for them, but I don’t know it, so I’ll just call them ‘sweet peppers’. We have eight plants growing, six with blossoms and three with fruit. 

  • Sweet potatoes are looking good.

  • The various greens in the garden are gracing our table

  • Yesterday I used two of our long red-hot chili peppers and some ginger to spice up the chicken soup(?) It was hot but not too hot.  

So, all things considered, life is still on the plus side. What’s a rabbit hole when there’s a garden filled with Peace and Love?

Take care, stay safe, and enjoy your day.

Brian 

Comments