Take Control Don't Be Death's Victim

 I have met an amazingly small number of people in my almost 73 years of life who are comfortable contemplating their own or a loved one's death.  Considering that as far as I know, only Enoch and Elijah made it out of this world alive, it seems prudent to talk about and plan for the event?  


Unless your life matched my life, your questions and your answers will differ from mine. What is the same is the need to ask the questions and find the answers.

I have met an amazingly small number of people in my almost 73 years of life who are comfortable contemplating their own or a loved one's death.  Considering that as far as I know, only Enoch and Elijah made it out of this world alive, it seems prudent to talk about and plan for the event?      Unless your life matched my life, your questions and your answers will differ from mine. What is the same is the need to ask the questions and find the answers.   Finding Your Answers  Brian
Finding Your Answers

Brian

Comments