Here's My Reality

MS is nasty. But tomorrow will be better.
I can't win but I can make MS's win damn costly


I have multiple sclerosis. My type is progressive with some days worse than others. Most days I get by. Getting by means I can take some shots with the hope that out of 50, 2 or 3 will be worth working on and posting.

Starting at about 03:00  it turned into an ugly day. After 5 hours of vomiting and diarrhea there was just no way I could haul out the gear and go take some shots. All I could do was relax in my easy chair (about 3 feet from the bathroom, zombie in-front of some movies and nibble on dry crackers. It's now about 19:30 and with lots of typos I can put out this explanation.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and more shots will be coming your way. But if it isn't then I wait in hope for the day after.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts