Another Rainy Day



 


Another rainy day. M'Lady virtual teaching, Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah pounding through the headphones, strong perked black coffee and you and me. A Black Dog Day if ever there was one.

A week or so ago I quietly signed up for Facebook. All I wanted was access to a macro closeup photography group that I had been a member of. They just kicked me out. The best laid plans of mice and men...

Of late YouTube has been offering up videos and documentaries on classical English motorcycles. Takes me back to my misspent youth. There's just something terribly satisfying about having a Bonny or any English iron from that era start on the first kick.

I'd rather miss something than wish for something I missed out on. Thankfully the second list is magnificently short. 

My elder brother, bless his soul is a straight arrow. He's walked the same path, with variations for many decades. 
Until you try you never know

I've always been willing to try anything that wasn't too fattening, too illegal, too immoral or too unhealthy. We seem to have ended up at about the same place. Just goes to show that you never can tell. 

That's it for another rainy day in a tropical paradise to paraphrase from an old musical.

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts