Not Getting Caught

 

The trick is to remember that all things considered I'm better off than most. 

By most I'm not talking about the 1% that has collected the majority of the worlds wealth. I am talking about the rest of us.

definitely old age has caught me
catch the dream

For the rest of us the dream is a bit of land that the banks can't foreclose on. A roof that doesn't leak. A solid floor. Clean water. A toilet and shower in the house. And just maybe a patio or porch to enjoy with a loved one. M'Lady and I live that dream.

So what does it matter that the indignities of old age have become rooted in the dream. 

Or that spicy food just before bedtime is a bad idea. 

It matters no more than a fiddlers fart on a windy day. 

Go and enjoy, it beats drowning in self pity.

Brian

 


Comments

Popular Posts