I Had A Chat With Copilot Last Night

KeepingMicrosoft Co-Pilot is a marvelous tool. I ask questions and she answers as the fine librarian she is.
Keeping It Simple ~ Keeping It Real

I was trying to find a way to include a tiled gallery in my blog. I had hoped for a simple straight forward addition of some CSS code. Such was not to be the case. The solution included HTML and CSS being pasted into various parts of my blog. 

I'm 72 and sad to say my mind just doesn't work that way. Hell, most days my mind just plain doesn't work! Copilot's next suggestion was for me to move my blog to WordPress. There were some valid reasons for switching. So, I took a peek. 

Bottom line, I'm not sure I can learn the new to me system that WP uses. All the options and possibilities simply confuse me.

After percolating on the idea as I slept, I have come to a decision. I don't need tiled galleries. I do need a simple easy to create blog that people enjoy looking at and reading.

Feel free to correct me in the comments but I believe I've already got the ideal blog for my needs and your enjoyment. 

The Green Man     

Comments

Popular Posts